We are now Sonoran University Sage Foundation for Health. As you explore our new website, you may notice mention of SCNM in some documents and images. We are working to update this!

Patient Spotlight

Lucy

I moved to Mesa in 2015 to care for my mother. It was very hard to leave my ND behind, but they referred me to Sonoran University of Health Sciences’s community clinics. I have met so many outstanding students and I trust the physician’s vision to help me continue healing. Under this care my neuropathy has ended completely and numerous other conditions are improving with each visit. I feel heard and supported and gently challenged in just the ways I need! Acupuncture and neck adjustments, health education, and my terrific supplements have made it possible for me to continue caring for my mother and stay in a part-time teaching job that I love. I can’t imagine how I would have survived without Sonoran University of Health Sciences’s students and physicians. To give back to Sonoran University of Health Sciences whenever possible, I purchase my supplements at the Medicinary. Thank you for this great blessing!